There are lots of different options for sending a delivery abroad. The best means of sending your delivery really depends on the type of shipment you’re sending and how quickly it means to be there. Here is a brief summary of the available range of services.
If your packages under 2 kg in weight, you don’t need a signed for delivery, and it is not urgent then the most cost-effective means of sending your shipment is by post, however be aware there is no guarantee as to how long it will take to be delivered, you will not be able to track your shipment while it’s in transit and if it does get lost you will not be able to claim any compensation.
Learn more: j&t tracking philippines
If you’re sending an international delivery between 0 to 300 kg, a courier services is the fastest, most accountable and reliable means of delivery. That’s because most courier services offer:
- Signed for delivery
- Real-time tracking
- Compensation for lost or damage
- A range of express and economy delivery options to suit every budget
- Day and time definite delivery
Air, Road and Sea Freight
If you’re sending a shipment that’s over 300 kg in weight, it may be more economical to send your shipment by freight. This is normally only suitable for shipments which are palletized, enabling the goods to be forklifted on and off.
- The goods generally travel direct to the nearest airports or port, and are then transported directly by dedicated vehicle to the final destination.
- Tracking and traceability is more limited than with courier deliveries
- Prices vary from day to day so there is generally no set price list available.
- Most freight shipments will have a quoted transit time, however that transit time is generally not guaranteed.