The Spring season in the US is globally recognized and admired by all the local and international tourists. If you want to make your spring break more fascinating in the US, we have some best spring break destinations in the US that you can explore with your family and friends.
March to April are the ideal months to explore the many mesmerizing places in the US. During the spring, flowers start blooming, and the weather becomes more pleasant. The average temperature of the US during spring is around 20 to 24 degrees Celsius, and – 4.1 degrees Celsius in Alaska.
The temperature may vary from state to state, but you can experience pleasant weather during the spring season all over the US. So if you’re planning to spend your spring break in the US, like going for a whale watching Los Angeles tour, it might be your best choice ever.
In this specific article, you will see many famous American destinations that are enough to make your spring break in the US more memorable. So without any further delay, we should start our discussion over the top 07 spring break destinations that you should explore in the United States;
Table of Contents
7 Spring Break Destinations in the US
1. San Francisco, California
San Francisco is a commercial, cultural and financial center in the American state of California. With stunning landscapes and vibrant city life, San Francisco has become one of the travelers’ most popular tourist destinations. During the spring, the charm of San Francisco is beyond human imagination. It feels like you’ll never run out of views to see here!
- Popular tourist places in San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Lombard Street, California Academy of Sciences, PIER 39, Exploratorium, Muir Wood National Monument
- Average weather of San Francisco in spring: 50 to 65 F
- The nearest airport to San Francisco: San Francisco Airport
- Where to stay in San Francisco: Hl San Francisco Downtown Hostel, Hilton San Francisco Financial District, Music City Hotel
2. Oahu, Hawaii
For all party and beer lovers, there is nothing better place in the US than Hawaii to chill with friends and family. This marvelous island has many stunning islands, and Oahu is one of the islands known for its cool vibes and exciting nightlife. Oahu is one of the best spring break party destinations in the US. Fun-seekers from different regions plan their spring vacations around Oahu, Hawaii.
- Popular tourist places in Oahu: Turtle Bay Resort, Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa, Diamond Head, Lanikai Beach, Iolani Palace, Kualoa Beach, Hanauma Bay, Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Average weather of Oahu in spring: 24-28 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to Oahu: Honolulu International Airport
- Where to stay in Oahu: Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Park Shore Waikiki Hotel, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
3. St. Pete Beach & St. Petersburg, Florida
The happening, old Florida ambiance of St. Pete Beach tempts tourists with pristine sandy beaches, delightful historic places, and an array of aberrant museums. Reserve your room at the lovely Don Cesar. Don Cesar is popularly known as Pink Palace Resort. Pink Palace Resort is a royal palace with glamour and leisure that makes your spring break in the US fabulous.
- Popular tourist places in St. Pete Beach & St. Petersburg: Florida Orange Groves Winery, Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, Long Key, The Toy Barn, Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Average temperature of St. Pete Beach & St. Petersburg in spring: 17 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to St. Pete Beach & St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Airport
- Where to stay in St. Pete Beach & St. Petersburg: Dolphin Beach Resort, St. Pete Beach Suites, Sun Island Motel, The Villas at St. Pete Beach
4. Disneyland, California
For a fun family spring weekend, Disneyland is the best option. If you’re searching for the best spring break destinations in the US, consider Disneyland definitely. Disneyland has two parks – Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park. Spring is the best time to experience the Food and Wine festival that primarily takes place in California.
- Popular tourist places in Disneyland: Disneyland Resort, Peter Pan’s Flight, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Jungle Cruise, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Matterhorn Bobsleds
- The average temperature of California in spring: 20 to 25 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to Disneyland, California: John Wayne Airport
- Where to stay in Disneyland, California: Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
For more Disneyland experience, you can try and booked for a Disney Cruise Line while traveling through sea.
5. Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is one of the most favored tourist destinations in the US. Las Vegas has many romantic things to offer you all. If you’re planning a romantic trip to Las Vegas, the spring season would be ideal for you as you will find the best view of offshore areas and calm weather. Your journey to Las Vegas is incomplete without exploring the Strip.
- Popular tourist attractions of Las Vegas: Bellagio Hotel & Casino, MGM Grand, Las Vegas Strip, Luxor Hotel & Casino, The Mirage, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- The average temperature of Las Vegas in spring: 15 to 25 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to Las Vegas: Las Vegas Airport
- Where to stay in Las Vegas: MGM Grand, Caesars Palace, South Point Hotel Casino & Spa, Bellagio Hotel & Casino.
Well!! Trips are best when they are bagless. To ensure you have a pleasant trip in Las Vegas, then make the most of your time and leave those bulky bags behind at luggage storage Las Vegas.
6. Moab, Utah
Moab is one of the best spring break destinations in the US for all nature and outdoor lovers. If you want to explore the Moab, the spring season is ideal for the same. Arches and Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse Point State Park are significant highlights of this region. So, without any doubt, add Moab to your travel bucket list.
- Popular tourist attractions of Moab: Moab Museum, Slickrock Bike Trail, Moab Information Center, Sand Flats Recreation Area, Corona Arch, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park
- The average temperature of Moab in spring: 18 to 24 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to Moab: Salt Lake City International Airport
- Where to stay in Moab: Hampton Inn Moab, Hyatt Place Moab, Moab Springs Ranch, Silver Sage Inn
7. Florida Keys
With long offshore beaches and tons of state parks, Florida Keys has become one of the best spring break destinations in the US. Whether you’re planning a family vacation or a romantic honeymoon, Florida keys have all the fun things you require for the perfect spring holidays. It has many noted fishing towns, and Islamorada is the best of all those fishing towns.
- Popular tourist attractions of Florida Keys: Southernmost House, Strand Theatre, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Bahia Honda State Park, Big Pine Key, Dry Tortugas National Park, Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- The average temperature of the Florida Keys in spring: 20 to 27 degrees Celsius
- The nearest airport to the Florida Keys: Miami International Airport
- Where to stay in the Florida Keys: Hampton Inn Marathon, The Pelican Key Largo Cottages, Courtyard by Marriott Key West Waterfront
The above shared seven best spring break destinations in the US are ideal places where you can actually enjoy incredible spring holidays. So what are you waiting for? Book your flight to the US now and make your spring holidays more vibrant.