Spent A Night Under Open Sky
Overnight desert safari Dubai is a must-do experience for daring visitors who want to live a day or at least a night in the way of the locals and study the old traditional heritage of Arabs. So take advantage of this opportunity to travel to the world of Bedouin Arabs on an overnight desert safari and spend the night in Arabian camps.
After experiencing the excitement of dune bashing, you’ll be able to participate in various exciting sports such as sand skiing, quad biking, camel and horse riding. The barbecue feast will be accompanied by a live belly dance performance, Tanoura dance, and a fire show. There is also unlimited tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
The overnight desert safari experience is unique. An overnight desert safari in Dubai allows you to explore the stunning grandeur of the deserts with family and friends. It’s a great way to spend the night under the stars, taking in nature’s beauty. Our preparations for the night include setting up a campground for the group to stay in.
Overnight Desert Safari include sleeping in campgrounds under the stars. The campgrounds are pretty pleasant, clean, and contain all of the necessary amenities for your stay. We feed you breakfast and return you home in the morning.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to spend the night in Dubai’s gorgeous Lahbab desert, on the border with Oman. This is an excellent way to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. You may sleep under the stars in the desert at night. The safari trip begins with a dune bashing drive and continues with a variety of entertaining activities. You may enjoy a gorgeous desert dawn while eating a delicious breakfast before departing the Arabian Desert.
- Choose from your residence, hotel, or apartment.
- 4×4 SUV Land Cruisers will pick you up.
- Lahbab Desert Dune Bashing for 45 Minutes (Red Dunes).
- Sandboarding, Camel Riding, and a Photo with a Falcon
- Thrilling Drive to the High Dune for a Photo Stop
- Traditional camp greetings include coffee, Arabic tea, fresh fruits and sweets.
- Tea, coffee, water, and soft drinks are available.
- Sheesha Fragrant (Arabian Water pipe).
- Henna Painting with Arabic Dress Photography
- Tanoura and Fire Show, as well as two belly dance shows.
- Buffet Dinner with Live Barbeque (Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian dishes)
Activities in Night Safari
- A peaceful desert retreat with a campfire to keep you warm and comfy.
- For your overnight stay, you will be given a sleeping tent and a bag.
- Tea and coffee are always available without any penny in Camp.
- On the Camp side, there are separate facilities for men and women.
- There will be additional costs for the Souvenir Shop, Sand Art Shop, and Fresh Juice Shop. • Private Shisha service at the table. • Boston Corner Shop Special Brand Tea and Coffee • A lengthy camel safari. • Riding a horse. • Photograph with the Falcon. • Desert Quad (10–15 minutes).
- Some of the pick-up locations in Sharjah include the city center, the Mega Mall Sharjah, the Sahara Center, and the National Paints near New NESTO.
Timings: 3:00 PM – 8:00 AM Tour Duration: Evening to Next Morning
- Camps will be neat and clean, with pillows and blankets provided.
- Breakfast and tea in the morning.
- Sunrise vistas in the early morning
- Return to your starting point.
PICK-UP: From your home or hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman in a Land Cruiser.
DUNE BASHING: Up to 30 minutes in the Red Sands Desert of Lahbab.
- Private desert safaris are offered upon request.
- Our drivers are DTCM certified and have extensive expertise.
- We have the most recent Land Cruiser models, and all vehicles are nice and clean.
- Pick-up and drop-off service is also available; please contact us for further information.