We live in an advanced world where you do not need to carry cash to shop around. All you need is one debit/credit card and money in the bank, the need to carry cash will be eliminated. Debit/credit cards have made making payments online and offline breathtakingly easy. However, there is one issue. You have to share your details.
Sharing your debit/credit card details, especially the card number, expiry date, and a 3-digit code at the back is not safe. To make payment online, all this sensitive information is required. Several frauds have been conducted so far and it’s still happening. To make the payment cashless and safe a service was introduced. It is called Paysafecard.
Table of Contents
How to use Paysafecard?
To use Paysafecard to make payment online, here is what you have to do;
- Since Paysafecard is a prepaid card powered by Mastercard, you first have to obtain it from a reliable source. Get it from a newsagent, petrol station, shop, or prepaid card vending machine. Make sure you receive a printout with a 16-digit pin worth the same as the prepaid amount.
- Add your favorite item to the cart, and proceed to payment
- Scroll down to the payment option, select Paysafecard
- Enter the 16-digit code you got and click okay
- The payment is made, and your job is done!
It’s that simple. The Paysafecard does not require you to enter your details, however, you still have to be careful with a few things. Otherwise, you will lose the money.
Tips to use Paysafecard safely
To not end up losing money, you have to;
- Purchase the Paysafecard from a reliable distributor. Buy it from the Paysafecard outlet or authorized Paysafecard pin shops.
- Keep the 16-digit Paysafecard pin code a secret. Do not share it with anybody. Otherwise, it would be similar to handing over your wallet to someone.
- Once the card is issued, the company would not ask you to share your pin. Therefore, if you receive a call and be asked to share your pin, refuse and hang up.
- Keep in mind that you can only pay via Paysafecard if you get the “Paysafecard” in the payment options. If the online shop does not accept Paysafecard, avoid experimenting.
Benefits of using Paysafecard
There are numerous benefits of using Paysafecard. Here are a few;
- The major benefit of using Paysafecard is that you would have to share your details with anyone. There would be no risk of fraud.
- It’s simple and easy to use. You would not have to go through any complicated process to get the voucher and make payment. You can install the Paysafecard app on your phone and check your balance, find a reliable retailer nearby, and all other important information with just a few clicks.
- You would not enter so many details, all it requires you to enter a 16-digit code and you are done.
- You can use one voucher to make multiple payments if there is enough cash.
- If you have to make a high tricker payment, you can combine 10 vouchers effortlessly.