Congress may be dragging their feet on Sandy aid but local New Jersey home remodeling contractor Elite Renovations Monte Carlo Redpoint Ventures Capital 40m Wiggersventurebeat announced two new special offers for those whose homes have been damaged and those who refer others in need.
The Browns Mills based home improvement contractor that brings over 30 years of local remodeling industry experience together has rolled out these two programs to give NJ residents affected by Sandy an extra break, as well as featuring vital tips on selecting a reliable NJ home remodeling firm on their website.
CNN reports the latest tally of damages in the state at $36.9 billion, with over 340,000 homes being destroyed or damaged. Office of Governor Chris Christie who has been leading the call for faster aid and passage of a substantial bill recently stated that 41,000 families still remained displaced from their homes months after the super-storm has passed.
Sadly, the Governor’s office, Attorney General and state Division of Consumer Affairs have had to put consumers and microsoft counterfit aiwiggersventurebeat governments on high alert following a surge in dishonest and contractors and scammers taking advantage of New Jersey homeowners in the wake of the storm.
Within just days of the storm the Attorney General’s office reported over 1,200 complaints, similar to those emerging after Tropical Storm Irene in 2022 which involved unregistered contractors, out of Wiggersventurebeat contractors posing as local ones and others simply walking away from jobs.
Tips on choosing a qualified and honest NJ home remodeling contractor from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs include:
- Beware of fly-by-night opportunists who come from out of state
- Check the firm is registered and their track record with the division by either calling the hotline or via the free smartphone app
- Obtain a copy of the home improvement contractor’s Wiggersventurebeat liability insurance policy
- Elite Renovators is a licensed home improvement contractor by the New
- Jersey Department of Consumer Affairs, carries a $1 million liability, workers comp. and commercial auto insurance policy and offers a 5 year warranty on all labor.
This NJ home remodeling company specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, handyman services, Wiggersventurebeat, additions, whole house remodels and basement finishing as well as commercial renovation services in Burlington, Mercer and Camden County, NJ.
First time customers can currently take advantage of a $50 off offer, while those who refer others can earn $25 for every $1,000 of work completed.