What is Guest Posting?
The idea of ‘guest posting’ revolves around creating content written for another company’s website and published on that website’s blog. The goal is to get a backlink. A backlink is a hyperlink that takes the reader to another website’s specific page or another page of the same site that has published the content.
The content that a guest blogger writes usually targets the niche of the blog website on which the blog post is published. Also, the writer needs to make sure the content is niche-specific and serves the goals of both the publishing website and the site to which the content will link to. The best guest post services providers are the ones that can put out niche-specific high-quality guest posts on high DA sites – to benefit their client’s website with strong backlinks.
This blog post will share with you reasons why guest posting is essential for your business.
How Does Guest Blog Posting Influence SEO?
Quality guest post practices build the authority of your website and help gain higher rankings in SERPs. From quality guest post practices, we mean that you should create quality content that offers real value to the target audience, and it should be published on legitimate sites.
One thing to beware of is that you would want to cut out any spammy guest bloggers who post low-quality content for link-building and SEO. The goal should always be to create a well-planned SEO-boosting guest posts strategy that focuses on providing unique, value-driven, and relevant content.
Search engines such as Google are much more sophisticated now – meaning Google assesses a content for its quality in terms of language, value, and reader engagement behaviors. The marketing departments of successful businesses understand the positive impact of high-quality guest blogging on their site’s ranking – and actively use guest posting.
What Constitutes a High-Quality Guest Blog Post
The topmost important thing when it comes to writing a guest post is the amount of value you add in it for your readers. The guest blog must not seem as if it is written for promotional purposes, instead, it should be genuinely helpful for the reader.
The guest blog reader should feel educated so they appreciate the value you provide in an informational way. And then if the topic matches your products and services, then readers will find your backlinks to be worth clicking.
Here are a few essential aspects you should make a part of your guest post making strategy:
- The author’s bio at the end should be clear and concise. There are company blogs out there that do entertain backlinks, however, some also remove those links in your content over time. So, a nicely written precise author bio is an asset as it’s the only thing in which a link to your website will continue to stay.
- Try adding a minimum of one internal link to the blog company’s previous blog articles within your blog content. It’s like building a relationship. The blog company will appreciate the time you took to link to their older posts, as this will positively impact their site’s SEO. Adding internal links puts both parties in a win-win situation.
- Never forget to write a conclusion at the end of the article – which has a call-to-action – prompting the readers to either comment or click a link.
- Leverage the power of social media to effectively promote your guest blog posts. If you have a good amount of followers, then doing so will also generate quality traffic to the website where your guest blog is published. Again, social media shares are another way of saying thank you and garnering a sense of appreciation from another blog company.
- Always do the math. You should use Google Analytics to track how much traffic your guest posts are getting. The analytics will also show you the sources from where the traffic is coming – so you can make the content more relevant to a certain traffic source the next time.
- The website you choose for guest posting should have a high domain authority (DA) i.e. up to or above 70 – according to MOZ analytics. To find out seo servicesmore metrics of a website like on-page seo score, off-page seo score, trust flow, backlinks or other metrics
Let’s now look into some of the most prominent business advantages of using guest blog posting.
Expand Your Network
A decade ago, it was quite hard to connect with bloggers and influencers within a specific niche or industry. Today, with the onslaught of social media and the popularity of email marketing – you can expand your network by making instant connections with these people.
The blog companies that receive guest posts for publishing have a rich community of guest bloggers who are interested in a relevant industry. You can connect with these guest bloggers by commenting on their posts, or even writing co-authored guest posts for mutual benefits.
Remaining active in an online community is a useful practice that gives you long-term benefits as you nurture strong relationships with guest bloggers in your niche. You can expand your network by socializing through commenting, post sharing, and sending out cold and warm emails.
Effectively Connect with Your Target Audience
You can leverage the power of a well-written guest blog post to pique the interest of your target audience and engage them. By writing high-quality value-driven guest posts, you can get your target audience to take action by clicking a link. And apart from brand awareness, even if one person ends up buying your products or services, then that’s clearly a win-win.
Flex Your Strong Online Authority
Today, online marketing strategies revolve around showing your business or brand as a strong online authority. For your target audience to actually buy, and continue to purchase your products and services, you need to gain their trust.
By regularly publishing guest blog posts on authoritative websites, you come across in the eyes of your target audience as credible and trustworthy. Guest posting on authoritative sites offers the huge benefit of presenting your business as an authority in a specific niche or industry. If you’re looking for affordable guest post service, you may check SEO packages offered by pro seo services London.
Concluding the Discussion
The above-discussed points on the importance of guest posting show why it should be a part of a business’ online marketing strategy. This practice not only gives you backlinks but goes a long way in fostering brand awareness and credibility – so customers can turn into lifetime subscribers.