Looking for a new way to style your hair? Check out these stylish wrap-around ponytails! By tying the hair around your head in a pretty knot, you can create a trendy and modern look that is sure to impress.
What is a wrap-around ponytail?
Wrap-around ponytails are a great way to add some extra waves and volume to your hair. You simply tie a band around the base of your ponytail, then wrap the hair around the band. The ends of the hair should be tucked underneath the band. Wrap-around ponytails are versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways. You can wear them loose or tied up for a more formal look.
How to do a wrap-around ponytail
A wrap around ponytail is a great way to add a little extra style to your hair. This hairstyle is easy to do and can be modified to fit any style. Follow these steps to get started:
- Start by creating a basic ponytail using a hair elastic or bobby pin. Make sure the base of the ponytail is anchored in place by wrapping the tail around your head several times.
- Take the end of the ponytail and make a loose loop, or “bun”.
- Hold on to the bun and pull it tight, forming a circle around your head.
- Make sure the ends of the ponytail are tucked away inside the bun. You now have a wrap-around ponytail!
What You’ll Need:
– A poncho or blanket
– Curling iron, hair Styler, or flat iron
– Styling cream or gel
– 1 section of hair at a time, starting at the nape of the neck and working your way down
– Optional: Hair clip to hold sections together while styling
Tips for styling a wrap-around ponytail
Styling a wrap-around ponytail can be tricky, but with a little bit of know-how, you can make it look great! Here are five tips to help you get started:
- Start with a sectioned tail. If you’re starting with a long tail, start by cutting it into sections about two inches long. This will allow you to evenly distribute the hair while styling.
- Create an adjustable loop. To create an adjustable loop, take one of the shorter sections and twist it around your index finger. Make sure that the twists are tight enough so that they don’t loosen while styling, but loose enough to easily drape over your shoulder.
- Add texture and volume. To add texture and volume, use a texturizing product like braid spray or root lift spray before styling. This will give your hair some body and thickness.
- Define curls with a curling iron or wand. After adding texture and volume, curl your hair using a curling iron or wand for added definition and style. Be sure to hold the curl for at least two minutes for maximum results!
- Add accessories for added dimension and glamour. To finish off your wrap-around ponytail, add accessories like a hairband, headband, or scarf for an extra touch of sophistication.
Tips for Suitable Hair Styles
If you’re looking for a stylish and easy way to add some extra oomph to your hair day, consider a wrap-around ponytail. Here are five tips to help you get the look you’re after:
- Choose a hairstyle that works well with your face shape. For example, if you have a round face, go for a curly or loopy style instead of a straight one.
- Choose an appropriate hair tie. A simple knot will do the trick, but if you want to go all out, try using a ribbon or feather barrette.
- Separate your hair into two sections before tying it off. This will give the ponytail more body and volume.
- Make sure the hair around your ponytail is smooth and free from frizzing products. This will keep the style looking sleek and polished.
- Finish off the look by styling your hair with extra hot rollers or clips for extra volume and body.
The Final Look:
If you’re looking for a beautiful and stylish way to wear your hair, a clip in ponytail might be the perfect option for you! This hairstyle is simple to put together, and can be worn in a variety of different styles. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Choose a hairstyle that will complement your outfit. A wrap-around ponytail can be dressed up or down, so make sure to choose something that will look good on you no matter what you’re wearing.
- Start by straightening your hair using a flat iron or heat tool. Once it’s sleek and straight, tie it back into a tight bun or low ponytail. You can also add some extra style by wearing loose curls or waves around the base of your ponytail.
- Once you’ve got the basic style down, let your imagination run wild! You could try adding fun embellishments such as feather clips or colorful barrettes. And if you want to take things one step further, consider wearing extensions in this style!
No matter what style you choose, the wrap-around ponytail is sure to be popular this season!