There are myriad WordPress donation plugins, and I think you’re getting befuddled as to which one you use. Let me help you find the top 10 WooCommerce donation plugins in 2022 you should use on your website. These all plugins may help you grow your donation in different ways, and each plugin has its pros & cons, So choose with diligence.
Look at these all contemporary WordPress donation plugins which I select 😉
List of Best WordPress Donation Plugins
1. Woo Donation
Woo Donation is the most imperious WooCommerce Donation Plugin on the WordPress platform. This plugin has incalculable great features which are only owned by itself. Our best WordPress donation plugin can create a donation campaign with fully controlled settings. Woo Donation is suitable for non-profitable organizations, charity organizations, NGOs, etc. Admin can set minimum and maximum donation amount, predefined amount, and the user’s preferred custom amount. Option to create a donation page as you want. Exhibit WordPress donation form on the cart page and the checkout page. You can change the donation amount before payment. Admin can track donations from the Donation Orders page, and this page shows all the past donation orders. Must try this best donation plugin.
- Set up position to display donation form on cart and checkout page
- Option to set donation form on other pages with a short code
- Display predefined and custom donation amount options
- Add donation request popup and donation widget
- Download the CSV file from the donation listing page
- Create multiple fundraising donation campaigns
- Timely support 24/7 and regular updates.
Price of Woo Donation
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $29 for a lifetime
- Easy to integrate and use
- User-friendly system and interface
- So much helpful for maintaining WooCommerce donations digitally
- Lots of features with free plugin also can get extraordinary features with the pro version
- Fully customizable
- Multiple display options for donation form
- The most important benefit of Woo Donations is 24×7 great support
- Any issue or query can be solved in 24 hours with the pro version of Woo Donations
- The pro version of Woo Donations has a higher priority for customer support
- We’re always ready and excited to support and help to you
- We can provide guide you at every step
- We’re happy to tell you that no cons are found if you’re using Woo Donations WordPress plugin for your WooCommerce website.
GiveWP is one of the fashionable and finest fundraising WordPress donation plugin on the market.100 000+ WordPress-powered websites run with this plugin and support multiple payment gateways, like PayPal, Stripe, and Offline WooCommerce donations. GiveWP lets you create elegant forms or offers disparate customizable donation forms to accomplish great donations. Using this plugin, add a button or a popup and create a donation campaign. The custom goal feature is available to attract donors to satisfy the donation goal. This WordPress donation plugin has certain exclusive features that provide a magnificent option for professional fundraising efforts for WooCommerce donations. GiveWP WordPress donation plugin can watch the donor’s history and filter the donation reports.
- Branded, massive donation form with customizable field and easy payment option.
- The WooCommerce donation forms provide custom contribution amounts.
- Payment type, form, time of day, etc filtering options are available in reports
- The Custom Campaign Goals feature helps to attract more donors
- GiveWP donation plugin allows you to receive payment through 18+ payment gateway
Pricing of GiveWP
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $175 to $350 per year
- Simple and easy-to-use donation plugin
- It comes with exclusive features and functions
- Provide exclusive customer service support
- The premium version is relatively expensive
If you’re starting your first WooCommerce donation campaign, Donorbox has to be the first choice. Because this is an amazing free donation management plugin, everything you need to start your donation campaign. A single-time donation and monthly, yearly, and weekly repeated donations can be set up using Donorbox. The payment can be made using a credit card, standard payment method, and offline donation. Donorbox WordPress donation plugin uses popular payment gateways, such as PayPal, Stripe, Google Pay, and bank transfers to receive donations. This WooCommerce donation plugin is free to use, but it charges 1.5% platform fees on each transaction after your transaction amount raises more than $10,000.
- This WooCommerce donation plugin can accept donations in multiple currencies
- You can receive donations through PayPal, Stripe, Google Pay, Bank transfers, and offline donation
- The Advance management system of Donorbox manages all the donations
- Admin can set custom WordPress donation amounts to let customers select one, for a single time or recurring donation
Pricing of Donorbox
- Free to use
- It has quite easy to use and brilliant interface
- It allows personalizing the donation goal
- It can create a custom donation campaign
- It is a software-as-a-service, not a native plugin
4. Seamless Donations
Seamless Donations plugin is a free WooCommerce donations plugin for WordPress. It delivers you complete control to gather and manage WooCommerce donations within the WordPress dashboard. This best donation plugin is a straightforward donations plugin and sufficient for small donation sides that don’t want to navigate an overwhelming number of features. Seamless Donations is another mostly used complimentary Best WooCommerce donation plugin. Donors can donate via desktop and mobile or any devices and get a customized “thank you” email in return. This plugin charges zero platform fees, so it’s best for website owners with low budgets. It offers paid add-ons for additional functionality and responsive forms, and each add-on costs 19.95/site. Seamless Donations work with these popular payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal.
- Recurring donations are fundamental to attracting new donors
- Seamless Donations grant you to accept donations by credit card or even PayPal account.
- No need for any add-on because WooCommerce recurring donation is in-built
Pricing of Seamless Donations
- Free version: Free To use
- Premium Version: $19.95 for each website
- Quite easy to obtain donations from donor
- It comes with exclusive features and function
- It lets donors set up recurring donations
- This tool has limitations on the payment gateway
5. Accept Donations with PayPal
This WooCommerce donation plugin lets you add a donation button of “PayPal donation” to your website. PayPal Donation allows you to add a custom WooCommerce donation button. If you’re seeking a PayPal-related donations plugin, PayPal Donation is the best WordPress donation plugin. It connects to PayPal accounts hassle-free and allows you to gather donations using PayPal. You can connect your PayPal account using only your PayPal email address; no need for any API. PayPal Donation lets you create a PayPal Sandbox developer account. You can test your donation campaign page before launching it on a live website. This plugin supports 18 languages and 25 currencies and accepts donations from donors across the world. Remember that PayPal charges a 2.2% + $0.30 transaction fee per donation. If you enable the recurring donation option, the 2.9% + $0.30 per donation rate will apply.
- It allows you to add a simple button that users can use to donate
- Donors can donate to you using their PayPal accounts
- Seven different button design templates are available or create your own if you like
- This plugin support 25 currencies and 18 languages
Pricing of Accept Donations with PayPal
- Free version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $49.95 to $249.95 per year
- It comes with several donation button design options
- Simplicity makes this donation plugin more powerful
- It is compatible with any WordPress theme
- Accepts single-time donations with the free version
- Not accepting credit cards for donation
Charitable is the strongest WooCommerce donation plugin on the WordPress platform. Using GDPR-compliant donation forms, Charitable ensures donors can quickly and safely donate. You can give the option as a fixed amount, custom amount, or both for donation and add it anywhere on the website. The free version of Charitable comes with useful tools for creating donation campaigns and time-limited campaigns with designs matching your website’s theme. Allows payment using a PayPal account, and offline payment methods via cheque and bank transfer are also available. Charitable provides an excellent management system for managing the donations at your fingertips. You can sort and search specific donations and download the records into a CSV file. Customized mail tags for personalized emails to generate automated donation receipts. The best thing is Charitable is a free plugin but for more extra features need to buy the pro version.
- Charitable has a responsive layout and can be supported on all devices
- If you buy the pro version of this tool, you can set up recurring donations
- Use the Email marketing add-on to add donations to your mailing list
- It sends donation receipts and notification donations to you
Pricing Of Charitable
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $103.20 to $699 per year
- Fundraising WooCommerce Campaigns without limits
- Customizable donation forms for matching your theme
- Add-ons are paid only
WPForms is the most beginner-friendly and drag-and-drop form builder that can be used to create lots of form types with a built-in form template to create a donation form. Small charities and nonprofits don’t need a full-featured plugin; they want a normal and customizable donation form that can support WooCommerce one-time and recurring donations. WPForms is a form builder plugin so that it can serve multiple purposes for any website, such as volunteer signup forms, contact forms, polls, email newsletter signup forms, registration forms, survey forms, etc. WPForms plugin supports all major email marketing services and works without glitches with CRM platforms like SendinBlue, AWeber, Constant Contact, MailChimp, and hundreds of others. WPForms is free, but payment add-ons are paid and required to collect donations. You can use over 300+ form template demos to create a donation campaign.
- Gives a massive offer on WPForms Pro is a 75% discount for nonprofits.
- Entry editing features allow you to edit and export your form information so you can easily manage donations.
- Supports payment gateways like Stripe, Square, PayPal, or Authorize.Net (Elite plan)
- You can hide or show some of the fields based on users’ previous answers, which is great for segmenting donors into different categories based on the donation.
Pricing Of WPForms
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $39.50 to $299.50 per year.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Simple drag and drop to build donations forms
- 300+ premium template forms for ready to go
- Video Tutorials and Documentation for fast understanding
- An unlimited number of forms can be used on the website
- The payments add-on are paid
8. YITH Donations for WooCommerce
YITH Donations for WooCommerce allows you to create a WooCommerce donation campaign in your WooCommerce stores. It provided full customization of the donation form, which can be easily embedded using a short code. Options are available for adding a donation form on the Cart and Checkout page, this can encourage people to donate, and you can achieve your donation goal. Various payment gateways are available for the user, direct bank transfer or offline by checks. Admin can set the lowest and highest amount of donation. Admin can create favorable donation campaigns, and when customers add a product to the cart, they will prompt for asking for a donation. This concept is founded by many in the retail world, and YITH Donations for WooCommerce allows you to add this to your WooCommerce store. Also, a customizable “thank you” email and WPML integration for a customized user experience. This WordPress donation plugin is free of cost, but if you want to use the extra features, then you need to add some add-ons.
- YITH Donations for WooCommerce lets you select various donation choices with various items.
- Display total donations and a donation summary using the widgets.
- Customize the design and text of the donation button.
- Options to give predefined donation amounts.
Pricing of YITH Donations for WooCommerce
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $60 to $299.99 per year.
- You can add a donation button anywhere on your website you want.
- Lots of options to manage your donations easily.
- This plugin is easy to maintain and set up as well as use.
- The free version of YITH Donations for WooCommerce has a limited number of features, but for extra features, buy some add-ons.
9. WP Crowdfunding
This best WordPress donation plugin, WP Crowdfunding is best for crowdfunding projects and converting your website into a Kickstarter-like experience. WP Crowdfunding has a WooCommerce wallet system that helps you gather and manage multiple donors. As the admin, you can accept the withdrawal requests if the goal has been reached. You can send the funds to the project owners hassle-free with available payment gateways like Stripe Connect, PayPal, Skrill, and credit cards. You can use these great WooCommerce donation campaigns only for your charities or a fundraising platform for other charities in your network. WP Crowdfunding works with WooCommerce to create your eCommerce website into a full-on crowdfunding hub. Visitors can sign up, create campaigns, and start projects for nonprofit charities. Campaign pages can be personalized to adapt to your active theme. WP Crowdfunding is a free plugin, but you can upgrade it with paid add-ons.
- Can manage multiple charities at a time
- Popular payment gateways like WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.Net.
- Create third-party donation projects and charge the commission fee on these projects.
Pricing of WP Crowdfunding
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $149 to $299 per year.
- Fully control of the various fundraising features
- Donation money management for multiple donation projects
- Can see reports and analytics
- Set customized campaign goals for your donation campaign
- Easily create multiple campaigns and run them at a time
- Requires a few competitive features
10. Cryptocurrency Donation Box
As you know, cryptocurrency has been popular for trading and pays for some services for the last few years. This is a popular currency because it’s not a piece of paper or metal but a virtual currency. Easy to maintain and use for payments. You can take advantage of the rising popularity of cryptocurrency using this free WordPress donation plugin. Cryptocurrency Donation Box accepts donations in top 50+ popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Tether(USDT), Cardano(ADA), XRP, Polkadot(DOT), etc, and also other more. You can easily convert your payment address into a QR code, making it quite easy and faster to donate. You can add multiple MetaMask wallets and a custom coin wallet. This plugin lets you add the donation box anywhere on the website and customize it to match your website’s design. Cryptocurrency Donation Box uses the Metamask cryptocurrency wallet for secure and safe transactions. This WooCommerce donation plugin is free to use and best if you want to create a donation campaign in cryptocurrency. If you need more extra features, buy the pro one.
- Display the donation box in different layouts like tab, popup, and list.
- Cryptocurrency Donation Box supports 50+ crypto coins.
- Accept donations in multiple currencies using the MetaMask cryptocurrency wallet.
- You can create a QR code for your wallet address.
- Add your custom coin for donation.
- Design your donation box as you need.
Pricing of Cryptocurrency Donation Box
- Free Version: Free to use
- Premium Version: $26 to $149 per year.
- You can donate in cryptocurrency.
- Accept multiple cryptocurrencies for donations.
- The fast and secure donation process.
- Need to buy a pro version to accept 50+ cryptocurrencies and multiple wallets.
Which is the best WordPress donation plugin?
As you see, I just researched the listed above plugins and wrote them as I think they are the best and worst of the plugin. In my opinion, these WordPress donation plugins are the top 10 WooCommerce donation plugins in 2022. The moral of the article is you have to decide which plugin suits your needs. As we also provide some of the best WordPress plugins, please visit our WordPress Plugin Page or Our WordPress profile