Uncle Sam’s Money is one of the most popular government grant application programs on the market. I have received several p.m.’s and emails about Uncle Sam’s Money Programs. I’ve decided to purchase the program and write a review about it.
If you are reading this review, it means you are interested in applying for a government grant. If you haven’t read already, I’d recommend reading a post I’ve written about How to Get Government Grants also.
Uncle Sam’s Money Review
There are so many government grant application information products on the market, most of them are CD’s that you get in the mail. The trick is you pay only shipping, get the CD in the mail with the information but they start charging your credit card monthly until you cancel it. Uncle Sam’s Money is a one time fee program.
Here’s what you will get if you decide to purchase Uncle Sam’s Money:
- Instant access to all the resources (membership site)
- Free Consultation from a grant specialist. As far as I know, only Uncle Sams Money offers this option.
- Grant Writing Tutorial and a Grant Writing Software. This is very useful if you haven’t applied for grants before. Writing a great grant application is one of the most important part.
- Up-to-date Federal Government Grant Programs Directory.
- Up-to-date State Government Grant Programs Directory. (most programs do not offer the state government grant directory)
- Unlimited email support by Uncle Sams Money staff. If you have any questions about your grant application, there will be support to answer your questions. This is very valuable when you need guidance.
- Separate directory for education grant resources.
- Contact details of grant specialists (including phone numbers) in your area. This is worth getting the Uncle Sams Money.
- Resources and wealth of information for all types of grants such as small business grants, education grants, women’s grants, research grants, personal needs grants, housing grants, healthcare grants, etc. Not focused on on specific field of grants.
- They offer so many free bonuses (eBooks, information, tutorials, etc.) that I won’t even have time to list here. Here’s the full list, go check them out.
How much does Uncle Sam’s Money Cost? Is there a money back guarantee?
Uncle Sam’s money is normally $79.95 (one time fee), but they are running a limited time special for $39.95 (one time fee, no recurring charges). Everything is upfront, no hidden or recurring charges, that’s what I like about Uncle Sam’s Money Program.
They also offer 90 days, 100% money back guarantee, this shows their confidence in their program’s success. You will also get a FULL refund unconditionally if your grant application is not approved. Nothing can get better than this.
If you are in the process of preparing a government grant application and trying to decide a program to purchase, I’d highly recommend Uncle Sam’s Money, one of the most respected programs on the market.
I wish you the best luck getting the much needed grant you deserve.